What information do we collect and how is it used?
We may collect the following kinds of information from you: (a) contact information and other personally identifying information; and (b) traffic or “clickstream” data. Our collection of each type of data is described below:
Personal Information. We may collect Personal Information that you provide us when you:
• Purchase, order, return, exchange or request certain information about our products and services
• Contact us directly with questions about products or our services
• Join our mailing list
• Provide us with comments or suggestions
Traffic or Clickstream Data. We collect some information regarding your use of the Website by monitoring browser functions and files accessed by you. This data is referred to as “clickstream” or “traffic” data. Clickstream data does not contain any personally identifying information, and we may share clickstream data with certain selected third parties. Any such shared data shall be solely in aggregated, anonymous form. For example, our server may collect information about the websites from which users entered our website to enable us to determine the most frequently searched terms leading users to our services. This helps us provide users with the most relevant search results. It also provides us with information we can use to check for fraudulent behavior or other abnormalities and to ensure that our Website is operating efficiently and providing you with optimal service.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information in a number of ways, including the following:
• To deliver the products and services that you have requested
• To manage your account and provide you with customer support
• To perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others
• To communicate with you by e-mail about products or services provided by us or other third parties
• To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites
• To enforce our terms and conditions
• To manage our business
• To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
We may use financial information or payment methods provided by you to process payment for any purchases made by you on the Website, or by phone, fax or mail, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Do we share your information?
Our company collects information in different ways from Visitors and Members who access the various parts of our Services and the network of Web sites accessible through our Service. We use this information primarily to provide a customized experience as you use our Products and Services, and generally, do not share this information with third parties.
However, we may disclose your information if necessary in the following situations:
• In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
• In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Is data stored by us secure?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online. However, data security is a constantly evolving art and science. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft. You should consider any communication that you transmit to us (such as data, questions or answers, comments, or suggestions) as non-confidential, and you agree that House Buying Blueprint will not be liable or responsible if information that belongs to you is intercepted and used by an unintended recipient.
How can I access or correct any personally identifying information about me?
To request a copy of the personally identifiable information you have sent to us, please send an e-mail containing your request to info@HouseBuyingBlueprint.com. You must provide your full name and the e-mail address from which the request is received (and to which the response will be sent) must match the e-mail on file with us. You may then correct or delete such information using the procedures specified in the e-mail.
How do I find out more about our information practices?
EU citizen rights under the GDPR
•You have the right to be informed: You can ask about personal data, how it is used, and why it is being used at any time.
•Right of access: Your EU subscribers can request a copy of personal information at any time.
•You have the right of rectification: You can update (or request updates to) personal information at any time.
•You have the right of erasure: You may request that we erase your personal data, cease further dissemination of your data, and potentially have third parties halt processing of your data.
•You have the right to object: You may unsubscribe from any of my emails at any time.
Process for data requests from subscribers
If you would like to opt out, make changes to your personal data, request copies of your personal data, or request your data be deleted entirely from our records, please see the following instructions:
Here is the process for EU subscribers to make such requests:
—Opt out – Click the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any email or email info@HouseBuyingBlueprint.com
—Make changes to your personal data – Click the “Change Subscriber Options” button at the bottom of any email or email info@HouseBuyingBlueprint.com
—Request copies of your personal data – Please email us at info@HouseBuyingBlueprint.com
—Request that your data be deleted entirely from our records – Please email us at info@HouseBuyingBlueprint.com
If you require further assistance, please email us at info@HouseBuyingBlueprint.com